Thursday 22 October 2020

FACE TO FACE WITH SHIRIDI SAI PART - 6

 




22.10.2020  THURSDAY

OM SAI SRI SAI JAYAJAYA SAI

BABA BLESSINGS TO ALL SAI DEVOTEES

FACE TO FACE WITH SHIRIDI SAI PART - 6

BY SAI BA NI SA SRI RAVADA GOPALA RAO


17-04-2019

Need of Guru and Baba informing details about his Guru:

Guru Parampara is an age old practice. Knowledge has to flow from the teacher to the student in almost all the areas of learning more so in case of music, dance, Vedhicscriptures, andmantras. Guru can impart knowledge only through his words and actions to his disciples.Spiritual knowledge can be gained under the guidance of Guru that to with his blessings alone. Have faith in him and surrender to his feet. You are sure to reach the goal.


My Guru is first in the lineage of Guru Parampura. Behold my ‘Satka’ to see him. So saying passed on his baton to me.  Then with the power of stick, I was led to a small hermitage inside a deep forest. There I found a Yogi raj with three heads sitting under a tree engrossed in meditation. He had a cloth covered only on his private parts.He had in his four hands a Trident, Power drum, conch, and Sudharshana Chakra. My initial reaction was that of fear and nervousness to face the celestial glow on his face, later calmed down to identify him with Lord ‘Dhattatreya’.I prayed on my Guru Sainath and requested him to rescue me. By the time I gained consciousness,I was found myself lying in bed.

Those of the ones who can see Hari Hara Brahma –the Shristi, Shruti and Layakaraka in one form are the luckiest ones.-Saibanisa

18-04-2019

Lighting of lamps with water and wrestling competition with Moinuddin Thamboli:

Baba narrated his initial experiences on arrival in Shiridi: From the time I stepped into Dwarakamai,Many people mostlyorthodox ones have caused me pain and anxiety. Some of them took me to be a mad person and even hurled stones at me.I put faith in God and continued to live in patience. Every day I used to visit five houses for my survival and livelihood. For lighting in night I used to beg for oil from the grocery merchants. One day all of them united and decided not to give me oil anymore. I did not feel bad. I poured water into the tin container and placed before God. I placed full faith in him and with the help of the same water, lit all the lamps of Dwarakamai throughout the night. I demonstrated to my devotees, that it was all possible due to God’s grace.

2. I lost in wrestling competition to Moinuddin Thamboli, because some of Shiridi’s elite were against me and complained to the British authorities. They have put their men behind me to inquire into my activities and fund collections.One of them Moinuddin Thamboli daily used to engage in fight with me. One day, he challenged me to come over for wrestling competition. I agreed and to bring a change in him better as per God’s directive I lost in the competition. From that day onwards, I changed my attire permanently into a long ‘kafni’,a white cloth covering my head and a simple ‘Langot’.

3. Baba told me-“You are now tired after serving devotees for the past twenty years. It is now time for you to sit near my feet in a chair in Sai darbar and keep observing people and their actions. Speak only when called upon”.

4. I ventured out of Sai darbar and on the seashore, I found a mosque. There were many rooms inside and deep inside in one of the rooms, I saw an elderly Hakim sitting.He tested my pulse and advised me not to stress my heart anymore and live in peace.

(to be continued on next Sunday)

(Sarvam Sri Sainadharpanamastu)

 


No comments:

Post a Comment