Friday 16 October 2020

FACE TO FACE WITH SHIRIDI SAI - PART 5

 




16.10.2020  FRIDAY

OM SAI SRI SAI JAYAJAYA SAI

BABA BLESSINGS TO ALL SAI DEVOTEES


FACE TO FACE WITH SHIRIDI SAI - PART 5

BY SAI BA NI SA SRI RAVADA GOPALARAO


15-04-2019

Parentage of Shiridi Sai and place of birth:

You have questioned on my parentage. It is not to my knowledge about to whom I am born or where I was born, but I was brought up by parents who were following Islam. My adopted father died when I was still a small boy. 


As I was slowly trying to understand the ongoing,my adopted mother too passed away and asked for a promise-“Perform my last rights as per Islam and later do not disclose to anyone about my tomb. Leave this place and live life on your own”. Thus I set out and moved to Shiridi in Maharashtra as a boy. I lived there for few months and spent some time with Sufi saints in Nizam. Later I moved to Shiridi again as a youth along with Chand Patil’s marriage party. I made Shiridi my home and stayed there till my attaining Mahasamadhi. Now tell me whether I am a Muslim or a Hindu? I was astonished and taken aback with the unexpected question from Baba.I replied –“You are a diamond to the crown of Shiridi. You are even today a guiding force to hundreds and thousands of your devotees from your Samadhi seeking alms from you”. Baba on my request had shown me many Dargahs of Sufi saints and one of them is Mohd.Thajuddin baba of Nagpur.

16-04-2019

Grinding of Wheat in Dwarakamai:

1. Baba said: During the year 1910, Shiridi was experiencing unprecedented drought. As a result many farmers were dying with no food to eat and as well as hunger. I prayed upon almighty to see that farmer’s troubles are overcome and their lands give them good yield. I went on alms to different places. Collected wheat and ground them to wheat flour in Dwarakamai and later spilled it across the barren fields. Later it rained copiously and farmers had good produce. They gave me a part of it which again I passed on to the poor.

2. I prayed baba to show a way out to overcome the disturbances and mutual hatred for each other in Kashmir. Baba replied- Interstate marriages among the same religions across the country and free movement of people will augur well for the country. Peaceful co-existence is the only solution for all problems.

(To be continued on next Sunday)

(sarvam Sri Sainadharpanamastu)


 


No comments:

Post a Comment