Sunday 11 October 2020

FACE TO FACE WITH SHIRIDI SAI - PART 4







 11.10.2020  Sunday

Om Sai Sri Sai Jaya Jaya Sai

Baba blessings to all Sai Devotees

    FACE TO FACE WITH SHIRIDI SAI - PART 4


11-04-2019

Saibaba's clearance to go ahead with Face to Face diary:

On 6th April.2019, you have sought my permission to record our conversations and later to come out shaped as ‘Face to Face with Sai’.I am herewith giving my consent.

 

12-04-2019

You are a Postman between me and my devotees:

My trusted devotee Madhu Andhanamala from Houston will call you. Extend my blessings to him.

*Later Sri.Madhu Andhanamala had called on me at 08:30 AM and talked to me for about an hour.

13-04-2019

The human touch is still alive in the hearts and minds of Sai devotees:

1. It is often seen that poor people do not eat fully well in your company as they feel more delicate. So take care to feed them first.

2. I am witness to a woman selling away her most valuable gold dollars (manga sutras) on her possession to save her husband from the claws of death. This is an indication of pure love.


3. I have seen your sincerity all these years. You may seek and ask me for any clarifications in this regard and may also convey to fellow Sai devotees finding ituseful.

14-04-2019

Hemadripanth and Sai Satcharitra

In the year 1918, many buildings were brought down and lots of changes have taken place. New constructions have come up in place. However the Neem tree under which I meditated is well looked after even today.

Baba said –“Look at this man Hemadripantha widely read man on various topics and with my blessings authored Sai Satcharitra. Both of you get into the bus I am driving”. As we got into the bus we saw there were no doors and no seats. Instead only benches were there to sit on. We were then taken to hut and given a glass of buttermilk each to drink. We then walked to a GURUDWARA nearby. Baba called Hemadripanth and said-“Take him inside and educate ‘Gurusampradhaya’ as per our traditions”. We both tied white headgear as per Sikh traditions and entered Gurudwara. Priests were reading out GURUVAANI from the holy GURU GRANTH.Later they extended blessings to both of us.

(To be continued on next Thursday)

(Sarvam SrI Sainadharpanamastu)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment