Thursday 8 October 2020

FACE TO FACE WITH SHIRIDI SAI - PART – 3














08.10.2020  THURSDAY

Om  Sai Sri Sai jayajaya Sai

Baba blessings to all Sai Devotees

FACE TO FACE WITH SHIRIDI SAI  -  PART – 3

BY SAIBANISA SRI RAVADA GOPALA RAO

06-04-2019

‘Vikarinama’- Telugu New Year Day:

1. On the auspicious beginning of Telugu New Year ‘Vikarinama’, I am granting you a new lease of life. I will be behind you in your lone spiritual journey ahead.

2. I have gone through all the six books authored by you during the timesengaged inspreading Sai Philosophy. I shall reward you with a suitable placement along with devotees in my darbar.


07-04-2019

Look for Sai in all living beings and nature:

1. I am very much in the black cat and small kittens moving freely near my feet, as much as in the black dog, carefully guarding them all.

2. Do not feel dejected as the temple priest pushed you out because of your wearing soiled clothes. I was seated next to you outside the premises observing the entireon goings.

3. Do not be go by the size and beauty of the temple constructed for me. Instead look for me in the beauty of the surrounding nature in flowers and greenery. There can’t be a better artist than the creator himself.

08-04-2019

Saima-Mother Sai protects her children:

1. I shall always protect my devotees just like a mother does with her children.

2. I am pained to see many invitees to marriage are more concentratedon food beverages served rather than their keenness to bless the couple.

09-04-2019

You can converse with dead near and dear ones with Sai power:

1. My power is behind your ability to talk with your dearest friend Mohan Reddy who passed away in 1987 in USA.

2. It was my divine power that was driving the Nuclear Power station in Kota, Rajasthan where you happened to work in the year 1970. I was also the behind the human intelligence that made the project achieve its aim.

3. All the machinery and the manpower behind them will one day have to come to their logical end in due course of time.

 

(To be continued on Sunday)

(Sarvam Sri Sainadharpanamastu)

 


No comments:

Post a Comment