Sunday 4 October 2020

FACE TO FACE WITH SHIRIDI SAI – PART 2




04.10.2020  SUNDAY

Om Sai Sri Sai Jaya Jaya Sai

Baba Blessings to All Sai Devotees

FACE TO FACE WITH SHIRIDI SAI – PART 2

 

True to their words.Dr.Dhattatreyuducouple travelled to Hyderabad in December, 2018, has visited Sai darbar, had lunch with us after seeking blessings from baba moved back to USA.

In the early morning hours of 16th March.2019, baba appeared in the form of General Manager of the institution where I worked and advised me to stop coming for work from 6th April.2019, the day next to no moon day. 


At the same time be on preparation for the approaching end. I got up from my bed and recorded in my dairy. It happened to be our Telugu New Year day. I remembered Baba’s message and talked telephonically with my friend Sri.Thayagaraju garu. I requested him to call me back in the night at 9:00 pm.  He did call me at 9:30 PM and I said that baba it looks had postponed my last moments. We shall talk tomorrow at 10:30 AM.

Next day morning i.e. on 7th April.2019 my friend Sri.Thayagaraju garu called me up and said that it appears as if baba had withdrawn your death slip. I narrated to him dream sequence of the morning wherein I fell in front of speeding bus. I was dragged along with the bus as I kept holding the mudguard. I was crying and also praying before baba to save me.I was shouting to stop the bus was unheard. Suddenly an old manheld me by my right hand and quickly pulled me to footpath and walked away. I was physically not hurt, but my clothes were torn. I gained strength and walked into the adjoining fields. I told him that perhaps baba decided to put on hold my impeding death and expects me to further serve his devotees through me for some more time and terminated the call.

Having got a fresh lease of life from baba, I on 11thApril.2019prayed and     sought his permission to pen down our conversations as long as I am able to. I expressed my intention to bring out in the form of a diary. He gave his consent by way of presenting me with a blank diary on the banks of river Godavari in Andhra Pradesh. Subsequently I named the diary with the caption- “Face to Face with Shiridi Sai”. I penned down my spiritual conversations with Sai while in meditation from the day one beginning with 6th April.2019 date-wise. I shall handover the dairy to Sri.Thayagarajugaru.If for any reason,I am unable to complete the task, I request  my friend to appropriately conclude the contents in a befitting manner.

(To be Contd. On next Thursday)

(Sarvam SrI Sainadharpanamastu)

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment