Sunday 29 March 2020

Face to Face with Shiridi Sai


    Sri Sai Gurucharitra - Wikipedia

     Pink Roses Hd Wallpapers - Beautiful Pink Rose Hd, Hd Wallpapers ...

29.03.2020  Sunday

OM SAI SRI SAI JAYAJAYA SAI

BABA BLESSINGS TO ALL SAI DEVOTEES

From Today onwards I am publishing Face to Face with Shiridi Sai in English for the devotees who 

does not know Telugu as the same was posted in Telugu as " SRI SHIRIDI SAI TO MUKHA 

MUKHI"  

Please post your valuable comments to 

saidarbar@gmail.com

FACE TO FACE WITH SHIRIDI SAI
BY
SAIBANISA GOPALA RAO RAVADA



Translated into English
BY
Raghu Raman
Satulury

A word from the core of my heart:

At the outset, I humbly with the utmost devotion bow down at the lotus feet of my Guru Shiridi Sainath and put before you the following facts.

I have adopted Sri Shiridi Sai Satcharitra, authored by Sri.Hemadripanth as subject of my parayana as a daily ritual from the year 1990 onwards till date. Paralleled, I was also engaged in conducting Sai darbars, Satsanghs and serving Sai devotees as per their needs and as guided by baba from time to time.



I was during meditation seeking Baba’s advice for self and fellow Sai devotees on their problems and hardships that individuals were facing in their day to day life. This practice was going on till 6th April.2018 when Baba cautioned me toslowdown activities.
I prayed with my master and pleaded-“So far I was leading my life under your guidance and instructions.I do not know my how long I will live. Be kind and pass on spiritual messages from your treasury”.
This in short is the reason behind my thought to bring out the diary titled-
‘Face to Face with my Master’-started from 6th April.2018, the auspicious Telugu New Year day.The diary attempts to pen down the words of exchange between me and Shiridi Sai during Dhyana (in meditation during Brahmimuhurtha hours). Later the diary is named as ‘Face to Face’.
I have therefore decided to share the contents with my fellow Sai devotees and requested my friend Sri.Athreyapurapu.Thyagaraju garu to bring it into a shape and upload the contents on internet.
I request the readership to go through the contents and seek baba’s blessings and also to bless me.
-Saibanisa Gopala Rao Ravada
13th May.2019, Hyderabad
Inspiration for authoring the manuscript:
I have toured USA in the year 2018 on invitation by organizers of Centenary celebrations of Shiridi Sai baba attaining Mahasamadhi. Nine Satsanghs were conducted by me in Minnesota, Texas, New York, and New Jersey as per the request of participants and as per instructions of SAI from 23rd June. 2018 to 12thAug.2018.I happened to deliver a discourse on 27th July.2018 in connection with Gurupurnima day in Illinois. Dr.Nori.Dhattatreyudu garu chaired the session. The topic chosen for the day was “Hiddenmeanings from Sai Satcharitra “. I was guest of honor for the dinner hosted by Dr.Dhattatreyudu garu at his residence. After brief discussions, we retired to bed .As usual in the early morning hours Baba appeared in my dream in the form of a Buddhist monk and said-“You were guest of honor of my devotee and have delivered the last discourse of your lifetime. I in the form of my devotee honored you. Go back to your homeland and wait for the inevitable. I assure you that I will be by your side at the needed hour”. Next day morning I shared baba’s message with my trusted friend Dr. Dhattatryedugaru in a casual manner said that he would visit me back home along with his better half and dine with us and seek blessings in Sai darbar, Hyderabad. Thus I set out on my return journey to India.

(will be continued)
(Sarvam Sri Sainadharpanamastu)


No comments:

Post a Comment